- Double barrel guns only (no automatics)
- Only two shooters on ground at once
- No shooting after any alcohol consumption
- Minor shooters must have hunter safety certificate and accompanied by an adult.
View Full Hunting Rules
Quail hunting on gentle Tennessee Walking horses or on our mule drawn buggy following "wide open" Pointers and Setters through out beautiful hunting courses. Your dogs are welcome and kennels are available for $20.00 per dog per night.
Follow us through a day at Peachburg Lodge:
- Full breakfast at the lodge.
- Warm up with trap shooting and hunter safety. Saddle up or wagon up for the morning hunts from 9:00am until noon.
- Home cooked lunch at the lodge.
- Afternoon Quail hunting with fresh dogs and new territory from 2-5:00pm.
- Cocktail hour at the lodge
- Bream and Bass fly fishing (spin or casting) on one of our five stocked lakes (extra reservations for guide if required). Please pre-book guide 2 weeks in advance.
- Gourmet four course dinner back at the lodge
- Evening wild hog hunt available at no charge (just tip the guide). Please prebook two weeks in advance.
What not to expect?
Large party hunts. Jeeps, walking, hunting with strangers, ATV, truck powered hunting buggies or other motored transportation in the field. Pasture land, planted pine or other make believe quail territory.